One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

50 Layout Challenge Round 1

In an attempt to use my ever abundant stash of supplies, I joined a facebook group 50 projects and a 2peas challenge to do 50 layouts without purchasing anything.    I think this is a great idea and several people on the facebook group have been doing this more than once.  3rd and 4th rounds - I like that idea, especially right now as I've been getting and making more time to scrapbook. If I did this in 2009 - 2011, then I wouldn't have bought anything with as little time as I had to scrapbook.

My exceptions for this challenge is I can still purchase needs - adhesives, printer ink, neutral cardstock, silhouette mats and blades.  Yeah, I go through the silhouette mats and blades very quickly. I've completed several layouts (12ish), 6 sets of 6 cards, 4 sets of of 5 project life styled cards and I use my silhouette on everything! Everything is a 1 for 1. A pocket page = 1 layout, 2 pager = 2 layouts. 5 cards = 1 layout

Here is the video, finally uploaded and narrated about picking the papers to go with my chosen photos/stories. I taped it earlier in the month and have actually already completed the layouts, but thought I'd share this before sharing the layouts. ha.



Have a terrific day!  And if you haven't already, join in the fun.

1 comment: