One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Getting A Different Perspective - the significant other

For those who listen to PRT, a couple of weeks ago they talked about getting your family involved in your story telling.  Personally, I think this is important and I do try, even if I'm not super at it.

Here's a double page layout that I've named in my head "Adventure Day with Dad", but really this is a Dad and the kids day, so my husband will provide the journaling.  He does this every once in a while. And I love when he does.  It does mean I have an almost finished layout that will wait until he really has some time. Works full-time, travels for work a bit, in the process of moving and refurbishing the house we're moving into, guess I'll cut him some slack this time.  haha.





Layout Credits: P&Co: DSI - Fresh from the Oven Papers and Elements; JenAllyson - Cork Elements; Anita Designs - Some Flairs Vol 8; Deena Rutter - Every Little Bit Brush Set 2; Karla Dudley - Life Story March 2014 Vellum Bits



I think he'd even be up for making a layout, but usually he just wants my craft stuff to make fishing lures.  I'll have to make an effort to include my husband's voice more.  Do you incorporate other people's perspective into your albums?

1 comment:

  1. Very nice double pages, it's looks like real... Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete