One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Swaps

Recently, I participated in the 2 peas swap chat facebook group swap of journaling spots. I never seem to have time to join in a lot of these swaps. But when I do, I'm always so happy to receive such lovely items back.

I belonged to these groups:

Winter


Summer


Spring


I've used  mine on my Country Girl layout (the cork arrow with AWESOME stamp and the bike). I see the bunny going on our easter egg coloring page.

Anything Goes


Owls are my daughters favorite, so if she doesn't snag that one to use herself, it will definitely go on a page with her featured.


So cute. I can't wait to use them.

Do you like to participate in swaps?

1 comment:

  1. I used to do swaps years ago. It was always so fun to get happy mail.

    ReplyDelete