One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Friday, July 8, 2016

Long Overdue ME Time

Yesterday, my wonderful hubs took our adorable children to his mother's house. They get to spend time visiting and having fun while I get some much OVERDUE and NEEDED me time. You know, to recharge and relax so that I can use words like "wonderful" and "adorable" to describe my husband and children, instead of words that must not be named. 

In honor of movie watching, junk food eating, crafty fun here are your "made me smile, hope they make you smile too" memes.
 I actually did get dressed today, but only because of the following. My ATG gun top broke and I'm waiting on my replacement.



and it should include fromage and Swiss chocolates.


Wishing you a crafty & happy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment