One Mama Duck

Crafting my way through life - one adventure at a time.

Hi! I'm LisaDV. Thanks for stopping by. This is my life, crazy and chaotic most of the time, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Page Kit Count Down - Page Kit #4

I had 5 page kits left at the end of my recent clean up. I'm working to get all of the layouts finished up.  Now I'm using page kit #4, the We R Memory Keepers Snapshots 12x12 Page kit.


Inside I had 4 photos for 3 different layouts.

 For this layout, I only pulled out some gelatos to create one of the background papers, some printed acetate, wood veneers, and enamel dots.  I really love the way the background turned out that I had my dd make for me. She enjoyed playing with the gelatos. She also made another one while playing.


For this one, I pulled out some mulberry!! I know, crazy! I also pulled the enamel dots, a piece of white cardstock, vellum, ink for the edges of the embellishments, and a punch.  I love the layers with the mulberry. I also love the triangle piece in the bottom corner which is covering up the small cut out of the corner piece of the background paper.


For this, I just used the leftover white piece of cardstock, the white enamel heart, ink for the edges, the rest of the vellum, and some HS color shine in black and gold.

All of these layouts are very simple using very little extra embellishment, but I still like the look of each one. I created a 1page layout previously plus these 3 which equals a total of 4 layouts.

And this is what I have leftover in the kit. Easily enough for another layout before getting added into the stash and scraps.



3 comments:

  1. Terrific layouts! I really like the colors of that kit! I hope you had a great holiday! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific layouts! I really like the colors of that kit! I hope you had a great holiday! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what you did with this page kit and that you used mulberry paper.

    ReplyDelete